From the privacy of your own home or office you can use CABS Mobile Banking. All types of mobile phones on all local mobile networks are supported.
To register visit a CABS Branch, then simply dial *227# to enjoy 24/7 banking convenience.
- View your account balance
- Pay bills – Zesa pre-paid, Zesa post-paid, City of Harare, City of Bulawayo, ZOL, TelOne, uMAX and more.
- Transfer money to CABS and Textacash account holders
- Transfer money to other Banks
- Purchase airtime
- Link your CABS account to Ecocash
How to link your account to Ecocash
To be able to use this service your CABS bank account must be linked CABS Mobile Banking on an Econet mobile number and you must have an EcoCash account on the same Econet mobile number.
In order to register for the service customers need to complete the following:
- Dial *227# to take you to CABS Mobile Banking menu
- Select option 6. EcoCash Registration and follow the instructions on screen
- Successful registrations will receive a confirmation SMS from Ecocash
Transactions can be carried out via the EcoCash App or by dialing *151#. Once in the EcoCash menu, select Banking Services, which offers these options:
- Balance Enquiry – where you can retrieve your CABS Bank Account actual and available balance
- Mini Statement – where you can retrieve the last 3 transactions done on your CABS Bank Account
- Wallet2Bank – where you will be able to move money from your EcoCash Wallet to your CABS Bank Account
- Bank2Wallet – where you will be able to move money from your CABS Bank Account to your EcoCash Wallet
CABS Mobile Banking Call Centre
Direct lines: +263 4 851331-3; 8514132; 870863
WhatsApp: +263 772 149 434
Toll free (on Econet): 08080012 – 4; 08080021; 08080102